Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Corrector Pen Review

18:24

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Corrector Pen - (RRP: £5)

(Photo from Simple)

After seeing all the hype around this product I decided to try it out.

Simples says that "Its ingenious pen-like design with precision tip dispenses the award-winning Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover, so you can swiftly and easily wipe away those day-to-day make-up mistakes like smudges, flaking, streaks, and even waterproof mascara, whilst leaving the rest of your make-up untouched. Even better, it contains skin-friendly Pro-Vitamin B5 and contains no colour and no perfume so won’t irritate your sensitive skin."

The pen is really easy to use and corrects small mistakes with the pen tip that is moistened by the make-up remover inside.

After using the pen simple suggests to wipe the tip clean with a cleansing wipe. In doing this (unfortunately) not all colour is removed so is left with colour from your makeup. This being said, anything left on the tip is not transferred to your face when the pen is used again.

I definately think that this is a useful product but does need its improvements.

Bottom Line:

I have never seen anything like it so is definately worth a try.

Unfortunately I won`t be buying this again as I feel it is too fussy to use.

LilleyMayxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This may actually come in handy for me.. I have just started using liquid and gel eyeliners and still havnt purfected a smooth finish.

    I just started blogging last month so I know what its like to be relativly new.. keep it up and I look forward to reading more posts.

    - Stephanie xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe