Best and Worst: Technic Make Up Review

10:00


technic makeup

Technic Budget Makeup

For those who have never heard of this brand, Technic is a brand from the company BadgeQuo which offers a large range of cosmetics at affordable prices, easily price comparable to Miss Sporty and Natural Collection. Technic is available online from BooHoo.

I thought that it may be useful, as I couldn't find reviews for the range myself previous to my order, that I would review the products I own and also share with you the Best and Worst of the Products I tried.

Best & Worst Technic Makeup


Technic Natural Lashes Clear Mascara/ (Review) £4

I bought this initially to use as a clear mascara but this has now been transitioned to a brow gel. I found that as a mascara it made no difference whatsoever to my lashes and that I was wasting my time. As a brow gel however it works great. I cannot compare it to others unfortunately as I have never tried another make but I do find that when I use this my brows stay under control for a couple of hours longer than if they were left on their own.

Repurchase: Yes

Technic Whipped Blusher Mousse Candy Pink /£2.99


technic whipped blusher mousse

I had never tried blusher mousse's before I bought this and unfortunately I am put off. I am far too lazy to work with this especially as the blusher is far too dark for me. I find that, because the pot is small, I cannot fit a blusher brush into the pot, meaning I have to apply it with my fingers. For one this is not hygienic and two it is harder to get the luck you want to achieve.

The blusher is of a natural matte finish and feels light on the skin. I do find that is is hard to blend out once applied and only a little is needed.The colour will last on the skin for about 3-4 hours and does not fade patchy.

Repurchase: No - It is a good quality product but I find it takes a lot of effort to get the look I want to achieve.

Technic Eyeshadow Quartet/£1.49

I purchased this as a universal palette that I could use for a simple, quick,everyday eyeshadow look that I could achieve in less than a minute. As you can see from the picture, I have got my use out of the brown/orange colour and have hit pan. I do find that the pigmentation of each shadow varies but all of which are of good quality, especially the purple.

By themselves the colour will only last for a couple of hours max but with a base these will last 8 hours no problem.

Repurchase: Yes.

Technic Lipstick Pink Lady /£1.99

technic pink lady lipstick
Unfortunately this photograph does not show the glittery frost pink that this is and in the words of GossMakeupArtist; Pale Frosty lipstick serves two purposes;To make you look ill; To make your teeth look yellow. This serves both and if you apply this you will get glitter everywhere. I was very disappointed with the webpages swatch of this as I didn't realise it contained glitter and didn't realise it was a frost.

Repurchase: No

technic makeuptechnic makeup














































Technic Concealer

This doesn't provide the most coverage to hide my dark circle sins but I do like using this on my brow bone and inner corner to brighten up my face in the morning.

Technic Colourfix Pressed Powder

This I have in the shade Cafe au Lait that comes in a MAC studio-fix esque compact, with a sponge and mirror under the powder itself. Although I am not normally one to use the free sponges, the mirror always comes in handy when I'm out and about. 

This has made a pleasant change from my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder as of late however I do find this can settle into fine lines and need reapplication sooner than my Rimmel used to.  Nevertheless, this doesn't oxidise which is always a plus for miss snow white over here.

technic sultry nude eyeshadow palette

Technic Sultry Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Along a similar colour palette to the Naked Palettes, the technic palette ( Tawny) is a great versatile piece and at £1.49 a pop, dare I say a bargain. I have been wearing these shadows on a near daily basis and if I want to vamp it up in the evening, use my favourite in the palette (the satin-taupe dupe ( a little more cranberry perhaps ) in the crease and add more mascara.  Admittedly these perhaps are less long lasting than my UD shadows, and the matt shades slightly chalky, however the shimmer shades are fabulous and extremely pigmented  and ones I am now always reaching for.


technic lip shine gloss

Technic Lip-shine Gloss

I often try to cheat the fact that I haven't made an effort by wearing a red/ berry tone lipstick to detract the attention away from a rushed outfit and messy hair. The lip-shine gloss is extremely pigmented that, if carefully applied, won't bleed but leaves your lips looking full and hydrated. My favourite way to wear this has been over a deeper berry lip stain or matt lipstick, particular my Rimmel 107, and did I also mention, this smells and tastes of watermelon sweets, amazing!

For more Technic posts, check out my quick makeup routine or my shopping the stash post or august favourites.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. thanks for this :D i;ve never tried technic before but I might give it a try! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ve tried the clear mascara I like it so far but oh come on the smell !!! and I like the highlighter and primer :)
    thatgirlslife.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ve tried the clear mascara I like it so far but oh come on the smell !!! and I like the highlighter and primer :)
    thatgirlslife.blog.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've reviewed this brand on my blog, you can find it here at... www.daisychains16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe