UPDATE: Summer Plans, INSTAGRAM, running and more ...

15:00

Hello all, long time no speak! I'll be honest, drafting up a blog post has gotten more and more difficult the longer I have left between posts yet I've missed blogging so much over the past couple of months that I couldn't wait to get back into the swing of things and update you all on where I've been.

For long time readers of my blog, you may recall that in Easter 2015 I was admitted into a neurology ward for 9 days ( read more on that HERE) and from that point on, my A Levels ( being year 13 at the time ) were put on hold until September. Not wanting to risk another year of A levels on top of year 14, I really knuckled down last year to focus on my A2's and put my hobbies and social life on hold. Needless to say, now that my 11 A Level exams are over, I can't wait to get back stuck into reading and writing blogposts again.

So what else have I got planned for my summer? I plan on taking up overtime at work , of which I currently work weekends, and put some savings aside for university in September ( results permitting). I have also been dying to declutter and organise my room so after 8 bin bags work of unused items, paper waste and old clothes , I finally feel content with the belongings I have surrounding me ( all thanks to Marie Kondo!) I also have two holidays planned, the first with my family at the start of July  to Menorca, and a girly holiday to Malia shortly after that I am currently planning, shopping and packing for which I feel will allow for some well overdue sunshine.

For followers of my Twitter ( shameless plug) you may also know that I've started running again. Me and exercise have never really got along but I wanted to set myself a challenge over the next three months to be able to run 5km. If any of you are avid runners or have any tips for me then do let me know! Finally , I've started dedicating more time to my personal and blog Instagram accounts ( @bethme and @bethmayblogs) so I'd love for you to check them out.

That's all for today folks! I've got a couple of other blogposts in the pipeline so do stay tuned! If you have any requests for blogposts then please do leave them in the comments below!

Love Beth X 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe