Make-up collection: Foundation, Concealer and Powder

19:00


Following on from my previous Make-up Collection Post, I thought I'd show you my Foundations, Concealers and Powders.

Garnier BB Cream - Light - £9.99


Natural Collection Loose Powder - Cool Translucent - £1.99

( Awful as a powder but great as a blush)

MAC Select Moisture cover Concealer -NW15

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid - £8.19

(Using the last drops)

Collection 2000 Pressed Powder  - £1.99

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation - £23


MAC Studio Finish Concealer - £13.50

Thats all  - If you want to see a review of any of these, please comment below! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe