Monthly Favourites: September Beauty Favourites

20:53


Another months gone, time for another monthly favourites! This month I decided to keep it short and sweet and show you some new favourites that I haven't shared.


Ojon Rare Blend Oil*

I am planning on writing a full review on this soon as I have been loving it. Although I'm not sure if I would pay the £29 to buy this again  I now love hair oils after never trying them before. This is great to smooth down your ends and tame any frizz and I have been reaching for this after washing my hair to stop it from going into its usual fluffy state as it dries.


Garnier Simply Essentials Cleansing Lotion

Now before I say anything I will say that this does not remove every trace of makeup I am wearing so I do have to follow with a toner. This being said, this has worked great to remove most of my face and eye makeup and does not irritate my sensitive skin which is a bonus. I have also found my skin, minus the hormonal breakouts, has looked much better recently.


Natural Collection Loose Powder

This powder, which I have now used up, was great as it was very finely milled and didn't look cakey. I matteified and set my makeup well to last much longer. If you can find a shade which matches ( these are too dark for me in the winter) then I recommend you give these a try.


Balmi Lip Balm

Last but not least in my Balmi Lip Balm. Apart from the packaging, of which for both of my flavour I have had to fix with nail glue, this balm is great. This is easy to apply and help to keep my lips soft and moisturised.

What are your favourites for September? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really wanna try the Ojon oil, seems so good.
    Will check back for your review :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want to try the Ojon oil... looks so beautiful too ;) x

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe