Boots Makeup Haul: Rimmel

19:41


Last Friday I made a cheeky trip to the Trafford Centre as a rest from revision and made a quick diversion to Boots. Seeing as I haven't posted a haul in a while, I thought I would share with you the three products I picked up and my first impressions of them!


The main reason I went to Boots was to repurchase my favourite Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Unfortunately they seemed to have every shade but mine so I opted for this one instead! This is pretty similar to the stay matte, mattifies for probably 4-5 hours and doesn't look too cakey, however I have noticed that it is more noticeable on my face that the Stay Matte



As I had been having trouble with the cakeyness of my Bourjois 123 Foundation recently I thought that I would try out a primer, as I had never bought one before. This seems to have good reviews and I have tried it once so can't give a great judgement on this yet however if you have please let me know below!




As I loved the Rimmel Matte Lipstick in 107 I thought I would try another from the Kate Moss range but this time opted for the Black packaging, choosing shade 05. I love this lipstick on first impressions, its smooth, easy to apply, not drying and lasts well too!


Overall I am very happy with the 3 Rimmel items I picked up. I was thinking of doing a Best and Worst Rimmel products post soon so let me know if you want to see those. I will also be writing individual reviews of these products too, so please tune back.

What have you bought recently? Do you like Rimmel?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Love the colour of the lipstick xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the '3 for 2' at Boots :) and the lipstick looks gorgeous!
    xxx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the clear complexion powder does look a bit more powdery and noticeable on the skin too. A best and worst post would be great x
    lifeandlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul :) I love the shade of that lipstick, will have to look out for it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really like the colour of the lipstick! :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lipstick is so pretty! I'm not normally tempted by Rimmel lipsticks but I think that's drawn me in!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipstick is a beautiful colour, I love it! xxx
    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of this lipstick is so pretty!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe