Collection: My Skincare Products - feat: Amie, No7, Soap and Glory, FaceB4...

19:07


Hello all, can I just apologise in advance for the photos in todays post - I obviously couldn't stand on a chair and focus at once, too complicated obviously. I mentioned on twitter that I wanted to start doing collection posts again and the lovely @raeesa_isy mentioned that she loved skincare so I thought I would restart the series with that! I was completely unaware that I owned over 35 skincare products which is insane, especially as I never seem to buy any, I just never seem to get through my collection!


FACE WASHES

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean
AMIE Petal Perfect Cleanser and Toner - REVIEW
Amie Morning Clear Purifying Face Wash
No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser
FaceB4 Daily Cleansing Foam
Pure Face Wash

Out of these face washes I have only tried the Amie Cleanser, No7 Beautiful Skin and the FaceB4 ad out of these I think my favourite would be the Melting Cleanser and it seems to dissolve my makeup (face and eyes) without irritating my skin.

EYE MAKEUP REMOVERS/TONERS

Amie Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - REVIEW
Pure Facial Toner
Skinetica - REVIEW

Out of these I love the Amie remover as it removes every trace of eye makeup so that I don't have panda eyes and the Skinetica is also amazing at removing all of my makeup.


No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator - REVIEW
Amie New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish
Nip + Fab Facial Scrub

As I have only tried the No7 exfoliator out of these three, talk about having far too many skincare products!, I can definitely say that it is my favourite and leaves my skin lovely and soft,


FACE MASKS/FACE WASHES

Nip + Fab Hydrating Mask
Nip + Fab Facial Wash
Neutrogena 2 in 1 Wash and Mask

Again, eeekk, I have only used the Neutrogena here but I absolutely love it. It seems to draw out the impurities from your face and is a bargain too


Nip + Fab Eye Cream
Martha Hill Contour Gel
Cocoa Skin Therapy Oil


Sudocrem -REVIEW
Re-gen Cream
PanOxyl -REVIEW
Clarity
Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel

From the Spot treatments above my favourites are by far Sudocrem and PanOxyl


Peter Thomas Roth Cleansing Soap
Amie Morning Dew Moisturiser - REVIEW
Avene Redness Cream
Face B4 After Cleansing Serum
E45 Cream
The Body Shop Carrot Moistuirser
Nivea Creme
Nip and Fab Day Cream
La Roche Posay Repair Balm - REVIEW

My favourite moisturisers from above would have to be E45, my LRP Repair Balm and my Amie moisturiser. I like using the Face B4 serum too (review to come)

*

As always if you want to see a review on any of the products above do let me know in the comments! I will be doing a 2 week on the Face B4 sometime this week so keep an eye out for that too. 

What are your favourite Skincare products?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award ! please take a look at my blog it will tell you what you have to do

    http://sparkley-pink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I definitely have too much skincare/bodycare products x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love collection posts like these! :) Btw, you mentioned you had the Soap & Glory peaches and clean I really recommend using it as a mask rather than a wash/make up remover it works wonders xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have got so many beauty products. If you ask me then I have never used that much products in 3 months I guess. I trust very few brands and use only 2-3 products at a time. My skin has no problem at all. Thank you for sharing your post. I enjoyed reading it.

    Regards,
    Alison
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you have millions! Iv just reviewed some of these so please check it out
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lots of products here, will check out what will work for me.
    check my site too: http://www.beststretchmarkcream.co/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is really good about natural skin care product. I know that Aloe Vera is one of the best solutions for any skin problem. It work slowly but totally cure this problem which is the best result of nature. For more information about skin care visit http://www.skinvogue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe