Current Favourites: March Make-up Favourites feat: Urban Decay, Real Techniques,MAC and Balmi

17:00


I love writing favourites posts so today I thought that I would share with you some of my current favourite makeup products.

#1 RT Buffing Brush

Technically this isn't makeup however seeing as I use it for makeup I feel that this is a valid favourite. I used to constantly use this for blusher or powder and really liked the result however more recently I have been using this for my foundation ( applying it with the pointed foundation brush first) to buff it in and give an overall 'flawless' finish without brush strokes all over your face.

#2 MAC Bare Study Paint Pot

This has been featured numerous times as an eyeshadow base however more recently I have been using this alone ( which I never dared to do previously)  and have been very impressed with it not creasing and lasting throughout the day.

#3 Mac Studio Finish -REVIEW 

I always seem to mention this on #bbloggers chats on twitter but this has been great for providing coverage on my pesky spots and dark under eye circles. It can be quite drying but I find if I warm it up and apply using my Deluxe Crease Brush this looks fine

#4 Urban Decay Lip Junkie

I, like others I'm sure, was miffed when I found out that the Naked 2 came with a lip gloss and not with the primer potion. That being said, I have grown to love the colour of this. It is very natural pink, tastes great and lasts for a couple of hours. It will get your hair stuck to your face if the wind blows but the stickyness doesn't bother me!

#5 Balmi Lip Balm (Coconut) - REVIEW

I love Balmi lipbalms. They are creamy, smooth to apply and last on the lips for an hour or so without the need for re-application. The packaging seems to always break with me but I cannot fault the balm itself!

#6 Naked 2 Palette -REVIEW

Last but not least is my Naked 2 Palette. I love these eyeshadows; they are creamy, blend easily, are pigmented and can easily last over 12 hours! Yes, 12 hours. I definitely feel that this palette is a worthwhile investment for someone who loves eyeshadow.

Those were my current makeup favourites!What have you been loving? Let me know below!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love my Urban decay Naked 2. It's gorgeous x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some MAC products, what would you recommend starting out with? xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of products. I love Urban Decay Naked 2 palette too.
    I have been meaning to get the Buffing Brush for ages seems a lot better than the Stippling Brush.
    http://wanischas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe