Happy 2 Year Blogiversary BethMayBlogs! + a Thank You

09:30

Hello! Today is an exciting day for BethMayBlogs, she turns two today! I started blogging back in April 2011 sat with my laptop reviewing a Simple product and since then, I hope you can agree, I have seen my little blog grow to now having over 400 GFC followers and nearly 200 Bloglovin followers which is very exciting! I never thought when starting my blog that I would keep it up for 2 minutes let alone 2 years so I am  very happy to see that my readers have stuck around!

I just want to thank everybody for your support on my blog and I hope you continue to read as I continue to blog!

Beth

x

P.S Can any of you remember my old posts?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe