How I wear Benefit Highbeam

19:18


Benefit High Beam, or similar liquid highlighters, are very popular in the blogging/beauty world and everybody has their own way of using it but recently I have come to find my preferred method of application which I thought I would share with you.

For my method you will need HighBeam/dupe, your daily moisturiser (the thicker the better) and a stipplying brush ( I use Real Techniques).

First I use the brush that comes the high beam to apply about a 5p piece of highlight to the back of my hand, this can be adjusted as necessary, I think apply a similar amount of moisturiser next to the highlight. Using my stippling brush I swirl these together. Once mixed I use the stippling brush to apply the highlight/moisturiser cream to all of my face, as I would foundation, and stipple or blend. I do this to bare skin which helps to blur imperfections, make your skin look more glowy and healthy and moisturise at the same time. If desired, you can then apply makeup over the top.

How do you apply highbeam?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Benefit High Beam is such a lovely product! I love how you can use it in so many ways. x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find any ways to make high beam work on me. It always makes me look like my skin is extremely greasy :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent tried tihs method but it will be something i experiment with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a great idea, I am definitely going to try it! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe