Monthly MakeUp Mix Up: April 2013

12:00



Hello! Its nearing the end of the month which means one thing, its time for me to share with you my April Makeup mix up. This month was a funny month makeup wise as I have been trialling out a couple of different foundations. Fortunately I have managed to find a foundation 'routine' if you will, that means it lasts and doesn't look too cakey either - I hope!

For base products I have been using my new Rimmel primer alongside my Bourjois 123 foundation. Before, when I wasnt using a primer, this foundation looked cakey no matter how I applied it but with a primer now looks much better, thankfully! I have been using my faithful Mac Studio Finish for my blemishes, which has been a saviour this month as my skin has gone crazy!

For powder I have been using my new Rimmel Complexion Powder, now I cant say this beats my stay matte but it keeps my makeup in place all day.

For eyes I have kept it simple by either wearing bare lids and my Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara, wearing my MAC Bare Study Paint Pot, used my MAC quad (mainly using Naked Lunch - top right) or using the lighter shade of my bronzer all over the lid. In the inner corners of my eye, when I remember, I have been using Benefit Eye Bright which brightens your eyes for early mornings.

For cheeks I have either kept them bare or have used my Accessorize Pearl Sands bronzer with a light hand to add a small 'glow'

That's what I have been using this month! What have you been using?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looks like loads of lovely products, my favourite product this month had been the L'Oréal Rouge Caresse! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Benefit eye bright too, I recently dug it out of my make up collection and started using it again <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bourjois foundations! I'm currently using their Healthy Mix one.
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe