Top 3: Spring Lipsticks feat Rimmel, Bourjois and Estee Lauder

17:26


Hello! Today I thought I would do something that I haven't done (I think) on my blog before which is My Top 3 Lipsticks for Spring. As I have been reaching for these shades a lot recently, I thought that I would share them with you, especially as Spring seems to have sprung!

TOP-BOTTOM: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 05, Estee Lauder 311 Crystal Coral Pure Colour Lipstick, Bourjois Rouge Edition 17 Rose Millesime

BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION -17 -REVIEW

I reviewed this lipstick a little while ago but it is only recently that I have started wearing this more. As you can see its a lovely pink colour that has a small hint of coral/orange. The formulation of this is really creamy and isn't drying on the lips. It lasts for a couple of hours too. I also this the packaging is great


ESTEE LAUDER - CRYSTAL CORAL

Unfortuantely the swatch of this didn't turn out how I had hoped but this is a lovely natural take on your typical bright coral. This lipstick has a very glossy finish, much like a lipgloss actually, and again is very creamy. I don't think that this is as long lasting but is great for a natural lip colour and as you can see from the bullet, this is much loved.


Rimmel Lasting Finish - 05

I recently showed this in my haul and love it. Where I do find it seems to transfer more than the Matte Kate Moss lipsticks, this is just as creamy, smooth to apply, long lasting and is a bargain too!


Those were my favourite lipsticks for spring. What are yours? Also, let me know if you want to see another post in this series?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the Rimmel one, it has been added to my mental wish list! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh they're all beautiful, I especially love the bourjois one! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the middle one is well used! I just love any lipstick at the moment, I've become a lipstick fiend, lol!

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe