Skincare: Sublyme Cosmetics Pure Revitalising Facial Toner Review

12:30


Hello! Today I have another Skincare review for you (It would seem I have lots to show you as of late), this time from Sublyme Cosmetics - their facial toner. For those familiar with my blog, you may have read my recent review of the Pure Facial Cleanser you may have seen me mention that I didn't recommend the Pure Toner, fortunately my review of this have changed and I don't despise of it like I did.

This range, I believe, is sold in Co-op pharmacies and cheap shops (i.e B&M, HomeBargains) for around the £1 mark which makes this very affordable. True to its price, this is very much a no-frills product which I tend to use following my cleanser, current Amie 2 in 1 cleanser, and find that it removes a surprising amount of dirt and make-up without irritating my skin.

Where it does claim to nourish delicate skin, I don't think it does 'nourish' but on the whole doesn't irritate delicate skin. In saying this, however, occasionally I do find that this can sting my skin.

On the whole this does work great as a toner and I do think that this is a great alternative to my favourite Skinetica toner, as it is cheaper, but isn't quite as gentle. If you don't have sensitive skin however this should be perfect for you!

Have you tried this?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looks really nice, I never know if toners actually make much difference though! xxx
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reveiwed this, and im enjoying it. It is just a good simple toner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely review!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe