July Beauty Empties: Nivea, Burts Bees,No7, Face B4 and more

18:53



Hello everybody! Today marks the time in the month where I show you my empty goodies before happily throwing them into my recycling.  This months empties features some old favourites and ones that I have already repurchased but equally ones that I shall be leaving in the shops.


Ikea Exfoliator - I don't think I have ever seen this mentioned on a blog before but this was one of the first exfoliators that I tried. this exfoliator is a very intense scrub and is advised to use once a week because of this. That being said, it isn't harsh on the skin and isn't irritating but instead does a great job at removing dead skin. We already have a family back up of this.

St Moriz Tanning Mousse - Like most of the products I end up using up, I have been meaning to review this since I bought it but haven't (yet) give this an individual review. That being said, I loved this and up until now this, alongside my Dove Summer Glow, was my go-to self tan. Apart from the scent, which only lingers for a day, this provides an even olive-toned tan that lasts well and fades evenly. It is also dummy proof and is easily applied using a tanning mitt.

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser - I reviewed this recently and wasn't entirely convinced and since finishing it im not entirely sure either however I did get great use out of this and not finding the need for body butter however this would never replace those.

Nip and Fab Body Wash - I am really upset that I have finished this as it smelt so great - sweet and pistachio - and lathered up like a dream yet I don't think you can get hold of this unless it is in a set so I won't be getting another one of these. If I could it would be a definite repurchase.


Bayliss and Harding Rose & Honey Suckle Body Lotion - This I stole from my sister when she left it in our bathroom. It smelt nice but wasn't anything I was majorly fond of the scent and it gave moisture but was overall nothing special. I wouldn't repurchase this from Bayliss and Harding.
 
Face B4 Daily Cleansing Foam - It seems ages since I finished this and to be honest, I thought my skin would go back to its old ways after finishing this but I honestly haven't seen a negative difference in my skin since finishing this but possibly an improvement. Its for this reason that I won't be repurchasing this.
 
No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser - I have recently reviewed this and loved using this in the bath as it helped melt away my makeup and felt nourising on my dry skin. Apart from losing your vision temporarily when getting this in your eyes, this worked great!

Amie Bright Eyes Very Gentle Eye Make-up Remover - I was pleasantly surprised with this. It did an excellent job at removing every trace of eye makeup and was the first remover to completely banish panda eyes from appearing the next morning without irritating my eyes. I would definitely repurchase this.

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub - I do like the Simple brand and Simple products and have never been disappointed with the products I have tried from them but equally have never been blown away. This facial scrub fits with this. It met all of its claims, it was gentle, it worked great as an exfoliator leaving my skin feeling clean and smooth however I sometimes found it contained too many exfoliating beads and that it could be too much to use more than a couple of times a week.


Neutrogena T/Gel - Do I need to say anymore than its name? Already repurchased. End of.

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo - I'm on the fence about this shampoo. The doctor suggested this for my flaky scalp and was advised to use this once a week but I am unsure if this made the difference or whether it was my trusty T Gel. Probably won't be rushing to repurchase this.
 

 

Wilkos She's A Rebel Perfume - I recieved this as a stocking filler and wasn't expecting much as it retails for under a fiver however I really liked the scent of this and it stayed the same on the skin. Although it doesn't last for ages, it is great for topping up throughout the day.

Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser - I managed to get a set of 3 samples of the Garnier Moisture Match Moisturisers from Garniers facebook and I was so impressed, especially with the pink one which is tailored to Dry to Very Dry skin so would definitely urge you to try that one out.

Burts Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - I really loved this and feel that this made a world of difference to my nails and definitely the length of them. If you are looking for something to treat your cuticles with, I would definitely try this.

Totals: (July)
Make-up -0
Body Care - 5
Skincare -4
Haircare -2
Other - 2
Samples -1
TOTAL:14
 
Totals: (Year)
Make-up -13
Body Care - 9
Skincare -14
Haircare -8
Other - 9
Samples -9
TOTAL:62
 
So those were my empties from July, What have you been using up recently?
 
Beth xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the T-gel, works so well at removing product buildup! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe