Mini Reviews: Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara, Urban Decay Lip Gloss, Barbara Daily Blusher, Rimmel Complexion Perfection and Technic Natural Lashes

10:30


(TOP:Naked Lipgloss, BOTTOM: Dusk Blusher)
 
Hello! There are many products in my collection that I reach for often but bypass doing a review despite loving them or using them as part of my daily routine so I thought that I would share a few of these with you today in the form of mini reviews.

Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara - I don't often review mascaras as I don't know what to say but the short bristles of the plastic wand allow for adding great length to your eyelashes without flaking,clumping or rubbing off under your eyes that can easily be layered without having crusty lashes, giving an overall natural look but with dark,long eyelashes. If you are wanting something more intense however I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Urban Decay Lip Junkie (Naked 2)- I am obsessed with this lip gloss. The colour is highly pigmented for a lip gloss, yet natural looking, and I love the mintiness. What's even better with this is that it isn't drying on the lips and it is very long lasting. I definitely will be adding this to my wish list once this is finished as I have been loving it recently.

Barbara Daily Blusher - I have recently found this out in a drawer and have been loving it. The colour, 02 Dusk, reminds me of my old faithful No7 Honey Blush as its great as a contour, blusher or bronzer. It is finely milled and not chalky and provides a great colour to the cheeks when built up but can equally be blended out if you are too heavy handed. I hope they still sell this as when I run out I shall be wanting a repurchase

Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder - I purchased this when my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte powder was out of stock in Boots and I was equally impressed by this. Although I prefer my Stay Matte, this helps keep my skin matte for 5 hours as it claims and also doesn't break me out. The only thing that wins me over with the Stay Matte as opposed to this is that this isn't as natural and can look cakey if not applied carefully however other than this, both powders are great and I would happily buy this again.

Technic Natural Lashes - I love using this to set my eyebrows in place and this definitely does that without being flaky and the spooly makes it easy to apply. For the price, which is very affordable, this lasts for ages and is a product I won't need to be spending more on as this does a great job.

Do you like Mini Reviews?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the Naked Lipgloss too, it smells so nice! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe