No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser for Normal / Dry Skin

11:00



Cleansing balms seem to be all the rage at the minute but for me this strikes a hard competition. The No7 Melting Gel Cleanser works by dissolving your make up as the gel changes to a balm that can then be rinsed by a flannel or muslin cloth, the best way for me being in the bath with hot steam and a face flannel however I have found it equally effective over the sink and in the shower.

For me this does an excellent job at removing makeup. Even on your eyes, (although I do find my vision turns blurry for a short period if I use too much near my eyes), this is gentle and non irritating on the skin.

As the name suggests it really does melt away your makeup and leaves little trace behind without the need for harsh scrubbing and tugging of your skin - trust me Ive been there! Even after a long night out with heavy makeup ( although if your anything like me you end up reaching for whatevers nearest and quickest before jumping into bed as a long skincare regime is the last thing on your mind!), it will remove everything with one application easily and fuss free.

My only downfall with this is the said blurry vision problem mentioned earlier but if a small amount is used or your eyes are avoided, your vision is unaffected! 

For me this is a great way to spend your £5 No7 vouchers and a great way to remove your makeup instead of face wipes!

Have you tried this?

£9 - Boots

Beth x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks really nice, I'm not sure its suited to my skin type though! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe