Soap and Glory Heel Genius (Not a Rave Review #7)

15:30

soap and glory heel genius

  Soap & Glory Heel Genius - £5.50

For those that read my Footner Exfoliating Sock Review you may know that I have trouble with my feet in the summer, a problem that means I mostly want to hide my feet away as they are in such a bad dry state - eeewwwww.
 
Not wanting to use up my Footner socks just yet I reached into the depths of my beauty drawer and pulled out the Soap and Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream that came as part of the big set at christmas. I have been using this for the past week and I can't say I am entirely convinced with this which is disappointing.
 
To use this I layer and layer on the cream onto my feet, in particular the heels and balls of my feet and then put socks on and leave them on overnight, or all day, where you are supposed to see soft and smooth feet. Unfortunately I don't feel that this makes much of a difference to my  feet. Where it does smell great and does scent your feet with the pleasant fragrance, I don't see much of a difference to my feet using this than I do leaving body butter on my feet as it isn't that moisturising. It unfortunately, used alone anyway, does very little.
 
That being said, I do get use out of this and will continue to use it until it runs out as it is hydrating however as a foot cream I was expecting much more, miracles perhaps, and this just doesn't perform.
 
Overall I shall not be repurchasing but shall be reaching for my Footner socks to sort my feet out once and for all.

Have you tried this?
 
 Beth xx
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I bought this ages ago and I just think it's a bit pointless. I don't think it's thick enough!

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame :( I expected more from this since their hand creams are so nice! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe