REVIEW // Garnier Ultimate Blends The Marvellous Transformer Shampoo and Conditioner*

11:00


Garnier Ultimate Blends The Marvellous Transformer Shampoo and Conditioner
Having tried both the shampoo and conditioner from the range, it has been easy to pick a clear winner from the two. The latter, in my eyes, is much more effective and gives much nicer results than that of the Shampoo.

SHAMPOO
 
Considering it is called 'marvellous transformer' I haven't seen anything marvellous happen to my hair since using this. To me, it is just like any other average shampoo apart from the fact it makes my thin hair more fluffy and frizzy in the mid lengths to ends of my hair having used this as opposed to any other shampoo. When this is specifically aimed at dry, lifeless hair, and contained numerous oils, surely it is supposed to tame frizzy dry hair?

This is also supposed to help dull hair and give it dazzling shine. I would agree with this to the extent that my hair does look healthy, in the parts where its not a fluffy-frizzy mess, and that this somehow seems to change the natural shades of my hair but I find that after a few hours this 'shine' resembles more of a greasy mop than suppleness.


I do love the scent and rich foamy lather that you get when using this however this is swiftly forgotten when you are left with the no more than average results that you are left when using this.This may work for thick coarse hair but for my thin hair I am not a fan.

CONDITIONER

The conditioner on the other hand smells great and really helps to smooth the ends of dry hair without being greasy. It is also relatively light weight and doesn't weigh your hair down. It also works great at detangling your hair and leaving it soft and supple.  For the price I think that this is a great performing conditioner and one I would definitely repurchase to use alongside one of my preferred shampoos seeing as the great results are still noticeable until the next wash.

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe