Bobbi Brown Corrector Review

10:15

bobbi brown corrector
bobbi brown corrector


When I think of correctors, Bobbi Brown always springs to mind so alas, when last in Selfridges, I picked up her corrector in the shade 'Extra Light Bisque' and have been beyond pleased with the results.
In it's handy mirrored compact, the light peach shade works great at correcting the darkness under your eyes without being heavy and caking under your eyes. That being said, if using in conjunction with foundation and concealer, it is inevitable that you'll get creasing but nothing careful application and a good setting powder won't help. This doesn't completely mask and correct my under eye circles but is an effective added step that helps make me look more awake.
Have you tried this?
Beth x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love your blog! I have followed! Please could you check out my blog? And possibly follow back!? There isn't much on there yet as it is new

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe