STOCKING FILLER :Sleek Eyes and Cheek Palette Dancing Til Dusk*

21:30

Sleek Eyes and Cheek Palette (Dancing til Dusk) / £9.99  

After watching the new John Lewis AD on loop, I thought I'd turn all festive and showcase one of my favourite products and ideal stocking filler -The Sleek Eyes and Cheek Palette!

This palette is extremely versatile and meets the high quality that I would expect of Sleek products. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and long lasting and don't crease at all, even without a primer - I particularly like the light shimmery gold. The blushers, too, are extremely pigmented and creamy, the 'Sahara' shade is a personal favourite of mine and a little really goes a long war. The mirror in the magnetic compact also makes it very convenient and practical to travel with (and to fit in a christmas stocking!) although I will say that the sponge applicators are redundant and I have tossed these aside. 

Overall I love this palette and would highly recommend it to anyone who fancies trying Sleek blushes or eyeshadow or as a great multitasking stocking filler!

These come in 2 shades - Dancing til Dusk and See you at Midnight

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I treated myself to this and Sleek's new highlighting palette recently and love them both :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks gorgeous! I've not started my Christmas shopping yet, I always end up leaving it until last minute!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe