USED UP AND WOULDN'T REPURCHASE: Grow Gorgeous Volumising Full Bodied Volume Shampoo Review*

12:00

Grow Gorgeous Volumising Full Bodied Volume Shampoo Review* (£15)
In a bid to constantly streamline my collection of beauty products, I find myself getting through a fair few beauty products that, previously, I'd feature in an empties post. Not wanting to hoard my empty packaging nowadays, but still wanting to document my thoughts, I thought that I'd reintroduce quick, snappy, reviews of the products I use up, that would otherwise slip through the blogging net.

Grow Gorgeous Volumising Full Bodied Volume Shampoo

Considering that this shampoo retails at the higher ended price bracket for a shampoo, at £15, I expected a lot from this product and if I’m honest, I’ve been rather underwhelmed by this shampoo.

I found that the thick consistency of this required a lot of shampoo to work up to a lather. I have short, fine hair that, while using this in the shower, got quite tangled and matted if I didn't follow with a conditioner. Whether leaving my hair to air dry, or whether I blow dry my hair, this made no real difference to the volume in my hair. 

Where it hasn’t done anything particular wrong, I don’t feel like this shampoo performs to justify its price tag. The scent of this is mild and pleasant, and the packaging made this easy to use.  I shan’t be repurchasing this as find more affordable options perform much better in my opinion and therefore wouldn't recommend this product.

Have you tried anything from the Grow Gorgeous range?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe