September Favourites

23:15

I have definitely been MIA a lot lately and for that I apologise. September has been a hard month but i'm sure things can only get better!

My blog posts may have been few and far between but I would not abandon the favourites posts for anything.

Collection 2000 Pressed Powder/ £1.99

At first this broke me out, so be careful, but now that my skin seems to have gotten used to this. I really like this powder. It's pale enough for my skin and provides great coverage. A great affordable powder!

Sudocrem

Always in my make-up bag. I have a post all about this if you want to check it out.

MAC Mineralize Foundation with SPF ( Creme)

This isn't my everyday foundation but have been reaching for it when I go out or on the weekends and I love the coverage and lasting power that this has.

PanOxyl

I loved this in August but even better results came during september, my skin has improved dramatically.



Batiste Dry Shampoo

I have been trialling Dry Shampoo's lately and Batiste always comes up on top. It smells great, gives good volume ( though not amazing) and leaves your hair looking as if it has been washed.

LUSH RockStar Soap

Now I can't say that I love the scent of this, but that is not a problem as I can't smell it much after, but I love how easily this soaps/lathers and how smooth it is on the skin. A great alternative to body wash for me.

Harajuku Lovers Perfume

I love these bottles. Aren't they just adorable? The scent is just up my street. I would try and describe it but would butcher that completely. The only problem with this is that it doesn't last throughout the day but for night's out it is perfect.



Technic Blusher Mousse

This month has been all out blusher for me and this hasn't failed me. I love how this applies on the skin and how it looks on the skin. It also blends easily to look natural or can be layered for a more intense look.

2True Lip and Cheek Stain

I could never use this until I applied it using a brush (instead of my fingers). With my ELF powder brush I can apply this exactly where I want it and it blends effortlessly. At first I was scared of the neon colour but now I have got used to using it, I looks more natural to me.

Thats all for this month.

What are your September Faves?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lovely post!x

    http://loretta-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that powder too, it's great! and luckily it didn't break me out :)
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe