Favourites:2011

18:03

Just a selection of my 2011 favourites

WOW. I think you'll agree with me that 2011 has flown by, but I am now excited for the new year.

As I love writing Favourites posts I thought it may be a great reference to do a Favourites of 2011, as this allows me to share the products which are likely to be repurchases of mine in the future.

EYES
No7 Eyeshadow
MAX Factor False Lash Effect

LIPS
CHAPSTICK Lip Balm
MAX Factore Lipfinity

FACE/BASE
Bourjois Healthy Mix
 MAC MSF Natural
 Maybelliene Dream Satin liquid
 MAC Select Moisture Cover
MAC Mineralize Cream Foundation
Collection 2000 Pressed powder
MAC Studio Finish Concealer

BLUSH/BRONZER/HIGHLIGHT
Benefit High Beam
 Accesorize Bronzer
No7 Blusher

SKINCARE
PanOxyl
Sudocrem

BRUSHES
Primark Kabuki
ELF Powder brush,

***

I wanted to get this list up a.s.a.p so haven't gone into detail with the products. If you want to find out more about these products either check out previous favourites posts or comment below and I will give you a more detailed description.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITES OF 2011??

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe