Whats in my make-up bag?

17:01

As of late I have been switching around my make-up bag as you would an outfit in order to get best use of my make-up collection. As I love to read these posts and have been loving the products that are in my make-up bag at the moment.

Brushes:
ELF Bronzing Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
ELF Powder Brush
MAC 217
Autograph Powder Brush

Face:
Garnier BB Cream
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer


Cheeks:
MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base
Natural Collection Loose Powder ( as a bronzer)
No7 Pink Blush




Eyes:
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
No7 Eyeshadow(s) - Wheatsheaf
Natural Collection Eyeshadow - Violet
No7 Intense Volume Mascara

As usual, If you want me to do any swatches or reviews on anything you see - just ask xx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the look of the real techniques brush! I really want to get the full set :)

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe