Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish Remover Dupe? - Home Bargians 89p Remover

15:42






Today as I was removing my nail polish ( only 3 1/2 more days until I can keep it on all summer!) it occured to me that I hadn't written a post on this time saving gem.You've probably heard about the Bourjois 1 Second Polish remover that is hyped about but did you know that bargains shops carry dupes. This 'Easy Nails Fast & Fruit Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover' cost me 89p from HomeBargains and does a  great job at removing nail polish. I can dip my nails into the sponge give them a couple of twists and the polish is gone (mostly). If there is still polish left I give my nails another dip and the polish is gone. It may take longer than the Bourjois however this is much quicker than I was used to with cotton wool and bottles of remover. My only faults with this product is that it would seem that for a couple of my nails when I pulled them out of the pot bits of sponge came out with them (I have been warned that the sponge dissolves - which I am hoping doesn't happen too soon as I have only used this on three occasions) and also that my cuticles can be dry ( easily sorted with cuticle oil or hand cream). Overall I feel that this type of Nail Polish remover is much more convenient, whether spending a fiver or under a pound, than the 'traditional' remover method.

***Update*** As what happened with Rebecca, the sponge has begun to break down already and the remover has begun to dry out. This also badly dries out my nails. I will not be repurchasing.
Have you tried this type of remover?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. great post and great blog! found you via bbu blog hop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Just found your blog via bbloggersunite. what a great way to find new blogs!!
    I had never heard of this product. I will watch out next time I'm in HOmebargains! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy to be your newest follower on GFC. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't actually tried a remover like this before but it seems worth having one around as well as a liquid remover thanks for sharing :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe