Review: Ojon Rare Blend Oil *

21:23






Hair Oils are a new concept to me and something I hadn’t tried prior to this however as Ojon are very well known I was very excited to try this.

This hair oil is formulated with potent hair-repairing oils from around the world. New Ojon Rare Blend™ Oil Total Hair Therapy and is said to protects, nourish, soften and boost shine.

I definitely feel that this meets all of its claims. It does as it says and transforms dull, dry or damaged hair and hair instantly looks glossier and shinier and feels softer and silkier. I also like the scent of this which is much like toffee or treacle.

I tend to add this to damp hair to protect it from the heat of my hairdryer and I love using it this way. I also sometimes use this to tame frizz and to make my ends appear less dry however I am unsure if it does much to my split ends which is my only gripe.

With this, all you need to do is shake up the 3 colour oil until all of the colours are mixed, cover the hole with your finger and tip it quickly to get a small amount of product onto your finger, rub it into your hands and this is all you need as a little goes a long way.

Overall I feel that this a great quality hair oil that boosts moisture, nourishes your hair and protects your hair from heat damage. If you want glossy, non frizzy hair I advise you get this. It seems a steep price at first but I can imagine that I will still have lots of this product in a couple of years. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey found you through BBU blog hop!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was eyeing this up in Boots the other day, it's such a pretty bottle! But I thought I should really use up my Argan oil first :)

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i found you through the BBU Blog Hop! i've also been looking into all the hair oils recently. they all look so promising so i can't decide which one to go for! thanks for the recommendation!

    http://sincerelyella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe