Monthly Summary: February 2013 - Cotswolds, Guest Blogging and More

18:02



As we are now into March I thought that I would share my goings-on of February for those that enjoy reading lifestyle-type posts. Unlike last month's, I hope!, I am going to try and keep this brief!

In February I...

-Wrote my first guest post over on Annes Blog - HERE
-Hosted my first guest post, courtesy of Shona - HERE
-Started the 30 Days Shred - currently on day 19
-Started Lent where I have given up chocolate and beauty buying
-Lasting 1 month without cake
-Fell in love with the Naked 2 Palette
-Visited the Cotswolds where I visited Adams Farm, stayed in a lovely hotel, ate in a lovely restaurant and visited my dream village - Chipping Campden

What did you do in February?

P.S Do you like my photographs?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aww, those sheep are so cute, your photos are lovely! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little sheep, if you want to do another guest post I'd be happy to have you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww the pictures are so sweet ! sounds like you had a good month , iv been thinking of starting the 30 day shred but still have'nt got around to it :/



    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh sheep. the 30 day shred looks insane, you have my upmost respect!

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe