Monthly Makeup Mix Up: May Edition feat Mac,Natural Collection and more

18:00


I wasnt expecting to be writing my second post of the weekend today but I realised that I had these photographs in my drafts and if I left them any longer it would be too late to share my Monthly Makeup Mix- up for May with you. Seeing as I am supposed to be revising for my History exam right now I shall keep this post brief but look out for some in depth reviews of some of these products soon!

I have tried to keep makeup very simple this month and have tended to only reach for six products. For base I have used my trusty Mac Studio Finish concealer for my many blemishes and to set that have been using my Vie at home mineral foundation, that I picked up for a bargain of £1 ( post to come) to give me extra coverage, although it does not replace my rimmel powders, this has been doing the job. For eyes I have kept it simple with my Mac Bare Study Paint Pot which I reviewed last week, I love it!, and my Max Factor Mascara. For cheeks I have been using my new Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba, again post to come once my exams are over, which is a gorgeous pink/ peach colour and my Mac Soft and Gentle MSF which works as a highlighter/ bronzer in one. Again, beautiful and one which I shall be reviewing shortly!

Apologies for the brief post but normal posts shall resume in less than 3 weeks! Enjoy the sunshine, 

Beth x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. ahhh i need mac msf in soft and gentle in my life, it is sooo gorgeous! good luck with your exams! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Mac Soft and Gentle, it looks so nice! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. You owned a great products! Good luck with your exams, I hope it'll turned out right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I not know about your blog Beth! Love it! You've now inspired me to restart my blog which I started 2 years ago, so I've just deleted all my old posts and started afresh. And I notice Tash has started a blog - its like English buddies all over again! Good luck in the exams. Love Alice D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try Mac Soft and Gentle!

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe