Empties: My favourite products

11:33




Beauty Product Empties

Hello everybody! Today I wanted to give you all a mid-year empties update. To the untrained eye this appears to be a series of photographs of my rubbish and recycling but to me it is reassurance that I do actually get through the beauty and makeup that I buy!

Over the past 6 months I have managed to use up 48 products ( + 2 cotton wool packets ) which I think is good going considering I haven't bought as many new things and means that my collection can downsize!

In total I have used:


Make-up -13
Body Care - 4
Skincare -10
Haircare -6
Other - 7
Samples -8
TOTAL:48

There are a few products that stand out from these empties as favourites a products that I would repurchase:

Garnier BB Creams
BABW Hand Gels
Rimmel Stay Matte
Balmi Lipbalm
EOS Lipbalm
Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Skinetica
Soap and Glory Girligo Moisturising Mist
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Neutrogena T Gel


I shall now be tossing all of these in my recycling as these are taking up far too much room! Do you like empties posts?

Beth

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I never seem to get through stuff, this is amazing! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used up so many things, well done!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this is by far the biggest empties post I've ever seen, hehe.

    I recently posted my April, May & June empties over on Confessions of a Secret Shopper if you fancy taking a peek? :)

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skinetica is amazing, I absolutely LOVE it. It has helped my skin so stay clear from blemishes, I just have to purchase a full size one now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used up a lot, that's amazing! I really like this empties post :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe