Monthly MakeUp Mix Up: July 2013

12:00



It has been a long time since my last make up mix up but up until now my makeup routine hasn't changed much so there has been no need for an update but seeing as I have been reaching for this selection of products the most frequently, and adding a few new products into the mix up this month, I thought that I would share it with you!

FACE:
VIE Mineral Foundation
Rimmel Complexion Perfection Face Powder
MUA Fixing Mist - MUA Fixing Mist

CHEEKS:

EYES:
MAX Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Berry Smoothie Lip Butter

Of course my everyday makeup depends on the weather and seeing as it has been rather hot lately I tend to cut back on my everyday makeup by just using concealer,mascara and setting spray or my mineral foundation. 

Also, keep an eye out for some new reviews of a couple of these products as I have been loving a few of these in particular lately that I have finally got around to writing a review on!

What products have you been using lately? 

P.S I was thinking of changing this to a weekly/fortnightly series/shopping my stash again now that I have the time to switch up my makeup so check back for those!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love that lip butter colour, so pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try the MUA fixing mist, it looks really good :) x
    makeupandmagazines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see what people use on a daily basis, I'm so nosey haha! x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Face & Body foundation and I would love to try this lip butter and the MSF in soft and gentle! :)

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Face & body is one of my all time favourites. I'm so glad they have the smaller size now because C1 is a little dark for me most of the year so I never quite managed to get through the big size before it started to separate. Just wish the little one was better value for money, it's only a few £'s more for the big bottle!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe