Back to School Series #3: Sixth Form Clothing Haul (Missguided, Primark and New Look)

13:47



A few weeks ago I posted a clothing haul from my trip to Manchester and its seemed to be a great hit so this time, as part of my BTS series, I thought that I would share my latest clothing and footwear purchases from Missguided, Primark and New Look that I plan to use for Sixth Form.

When I saw Missguided had free delivery I jumped at the chance to try their Sweet Deals range, ordering the off the shoulder skater dress (Mirabela Bardot Skater Dress) the Allisha Peplum Top ( definitely order the bigger size as it is very fitted on the shoulders!) and the skater skirt (Briae Value Mini Skater Skirt ). I also ordered the paisley shorts that I had seen on Suzies YT (HelloOctober )but unfortunately they didnt fit so I sent those back. Each of these were extremely affordable and my first impressions are good. 

From Primark I wanted to try one of the £5 skater dresses that I kept seeing hauled so I opted for the green polka dot style, however I ended up going up a couple of sizes as the dress was very fitted, again, around the chest and shoulders and quite sheer. I also saw a couple of £4 camis that I fancied that will be perfect with my black skater skirt or the jeans from my previous haul so I opted for one floral and one black and white.

The last two items in my haul are shoes! The first pair being a pair of tan ankle boots which I have repurchased for the third time in four years as they are so comfortable and I live in them over the winter. I also bought a pair of red converse-style pumps after breaking the sandals I was wearing  that day but also to walk to college in.

So that was my clothing haul! What have you bought recently? What posts do you want to see next?

Beth

You Might Also Like

3 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe