New in my wardrobe: Spring/ Summer Collective Sixth Form Clothing Haul

12:00

 I've done a lot of mini shopping trips lately and it wasn't until I lay it all down to collectively photograph my new purchases that I realised how much I had actually bought, oops! Rest assured, the majority of the items featured here were great value and have been worn on far too many occassions to mention so have been worth while purchases.

L-R T-B
Topshop - £10
Primark -£2
Primark - £6
Gilly Hicks c/o TK MAXX - £9

For sixth form I tend to reach for similar items on a day-to-day basis. Namely jeans or leggings or a skater dress. I found myself, prior to my recent shopping trip(s) reaching for the same tops so opted for a few new t-shirts and long sleeve tops that I could interchange with my high waisted jeans or leggings. The green vest top from Primark was a steal at £2 and looks great tucked into high waisted skirts/ my asos culottes ( featured later on)
 L-R-T-B
Gilly Hicks (TK Maxx) - £9
Gilly Hicks (TK Maxx) - £12
Primark - £6
River Island - £12

As you can probably already tell, I got a bit excited in TK MAXX when I spotted that they were selling Gilly Hicks as the savings were incredible. The top right picture doesn't do the top justice as it has a cut out crochet detail along each arm and on the shoulders. I was also really drawn to the textures of the Primark and River Island tops, especially the River Island one after seeing it featured in Jess's (JDRMAKEUP) haul a little while ago.
 L-R-T-B
Smock Dress - Topshop £10
Vest Top - River Island - £8
Leather Skirt - Zara - £26.99

The photo, again, doesn't do this smock dress justice but I have already gotten so much wear out of this. I like to pair it with tights, ankle boots and my leather jacket or alone paired with sandals. Reduced from £30 this was a real bargain!The vest top has also had much love and I initially thought of pairing it with the leather skirt shown but unfortunately, on trying it again at home, I changed my mind about it so sent it back, so instead the vest top, again, works great with high waisted skirts/ shorts and jeans.
 Daisy Dress - Select - £12.99
Mint Crochet Crop - H&M - £12.99
Floral and Polka Dot vest - Primark - £6

I was really drawn to this dress and it is oversized yet fitted in the right places and an absolute steal. This daisy print is textured which gives great added dimension. I am yet to brave this as I am still waiting to be tanned and brave enough to wear white, but no doubt I shall be packing this in my suitcase when I go away in July.
Playsuit - Primark - £6
Asos Culotte Shorts - £12
Zara Black Treggings/Leggings - £26.99

This playsuit I bought as a beach coverup for my holiday. I went through a phase of loving then hating playsuits, however, this fits well in all of the right places and is a great lightweight fabric. The Zara treggings are made from a really thick, stretchy material and aren't see-through in the slightest. They are super versatile and comfy and I think when the weather goes cold again in the Autumn that I will especially be getting plenty of wear out of them.
Last but not least is my favourite and most recent purchase of this haul, my Asos culotte shorts. Basically, if you don't own a pair of these, what are you doing!? I am very tempted to dedicate a whole blogpost to these as I love them sooooo much. You can basically pair anything with these, casual, smart or beachwear and the fact that they look like a black skater skirt but protect your dignity when caught in a gust of wind, means that I have lived in these recently and plan on buying more in different colours and prints come pay-day.

What have you bought lately? Would you guys be interested in a culotte styling post? Let me know below!

Beth xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I luuuurve that cocacola top, Topshop had one very similar recently!


    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe