Spring/Summer Empties

12:06

 Its been about six weeks since my last empties post and I've managed to rack up another pile of empties to share my thoughts of with you. For a positive change, the majority of products here are favourites/ repurchases! So without further ado...

Haircare

Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer and Marvellous Transformer Shampoo* and Conditioner* - I have recently reviewed both sets of Shampoo and Conditioner and the conditioners stood out the most for me. For a budget conditioner these work wonders at detangling your hair and leaving it soft and smooth without weighing your hair down. The shampoo, on the other hand, was unfortunately too heavy for my hair and left it looking greasy, meaning I had to wash it the next day.

Skincare

Neutrogena 2 in 1 Wash and Mask - I think the fact that this was my third or fourth tube of this speaks for itself. If I am ever in need of a deep cleanse, I can rely on this to thoroughly clean my face when leaving it as a mask or even if using as a wash in the shower.

Neutrogena Spot Stress Control Face Scrub - I'll be honest and say this alone didn't help control my spots but is great in conjunction with the mask, above, without leaving your face red, sore or irritated. If I were to buy another manual exfoliator again I would opt for this however I hope to try a chemical exfoliator, such as the pixi glow tonic, in the meantime.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - For my long term readers you may recall me featuring this in a skin care post previously. I'm still not 100% convinced on this for clearing up my skin but to remove makeup this works great at getting everything off, heavy eye makeup included. For me though, I'm on the hunt for something that will help keep my skin clear as well as thoroughly removing my makeup.

Estée Lauder Serum - I've always wanted  to try this and my first impressions were good of this. Although I don't have anything bad to say about this, I feel that I need to try skin care for a longer proof before coming to a judgement.

Cocoa Skin Therapy Oil - I bought this on a whim ages ago from home bargains to see if I could used to using an oil in my skincare routine. In hindsight this is not the right oil for that purpose as cocoa isn't great for your face, that being said it was no fuss and didn't cause me any problems however didn't do much either so wouldn't repurchase.

Balmi Lipbalm - I seem to get through these lip balms at a rate of knots. These are great lipbalms and the coconut flavour in particular doesn't disappoint. I have 2 left of these out of 10 so hopefully that speaks volumes.

Makeup 

No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - For day to day eyeshadow these are natural looking and long lasting. When I don't want intense pigmentation but I want to use an eyeshadow that I can rely on not to crease throughout the day I opt for my depotted No7 shadows. This shade was one similar to Mink from the permanent line and a range to definitely check out. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo (On and On Bronze) - I don't think I realised how much I loved this until it ran out and I resorted back to my MAC Bare Study. Don't get me wrong I love Bare Study but the texture of this allows eyeshadows to 'pop' and stand out much more, which is much better when using less pigmented budget eyeshadows. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Everyone and their cat harps on about this but I really do love it. Until a concealer is released that does a better job than this for its bargain price, I shall keep repurchasing.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Much like the Collection concealer, I harp on about this a lot but really do love it.

Perfume

Polo Ralph Lauren - Last but not least is this gem of a fragrance. I love the sweetness of this fragrance and would definitely use it again.

--

Those were my Summer Empties! What have you used up recently?

Beth xx

P.S Who would be interested in me filming my empties post next time around?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe