RAPID Review | THE LIBRARY OF FRAGRANCE Sex On The Beach Pick-Me-Up Cologne*

12:00

//BOOTS* // £15 
''Our Sex on the Beach scent is pure refreshment in a glass; an iced and inviting combination of Vodka, unsweetened Pineapple Juice, a touch of Raspberry liquor, a hint of Melon liquor and a splash of Cranberry.''-The Library of Fragrance  

The idea of these, extensive range of fragrances and great value - perfect for the hand bag or gift - was one that I was excited to try and hence opted for my preferred fruity style fragrance. In practice however, the sex on the beach, fruity cocktail scent is one that I have neglected in my collection. The scent itself is very strong for a -pick me up cologne - but nevertheless one that I liked and in essence, fruity. The strength of one spritz however is enough for me to feel over powered and unfortunately leaves me wheasing and with a sore throat and coughing?
As this isn't something that I have had trouble with in the past with other perfumes I have since questioned if there's an ingredient in this particular scent that I just don't get along with. Its a real shame as I found myself using this less and less as a pick-me-up cologne, and more so to freshen up my clothes as this hasn't really got the lasting power that i'd like and so to avoid coughing fits that I have never experienced with my other perfumes. Nevertheless, I shall perhaps test alternative scents in store, where testers allow, as I love the concept and perhaps have a particularly strong sample bottle or a scent that I just don't get along with.
Have you tried a scent from The Library of Fragrance?
Beth xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe