Microgynon gave me St Vitus Dance

23:10


Happy Friday everybody! I wanted to share a small update with you guys as for those of you who were interested in my diagnosis with suspected Sydenham's Chorea (St Vitus dance), my medical experiences or  symptoms, I have started a separate feed for any updates, accessible by the clicking the MY DIAGNOSIS tab above (just under my blog header). As Sydenham's isn't typically seen nowadays, I thought that I would document my experience so far with the movement disorder to help others that may be going through similar symptoms or struggling to find out more about it through lack of recent case studies.I understand that my 'diagnosis' is rather trivial in the grand scheme of medical mysteries however when I was at hospital, I was deemed a rare 'case' that despite past readings, was unusual and uncommon to them. Nevertheless, if you do have any questions about the condition, don't hesitate to leave them below and I shall gradually try to update my Sydenham's diary as often as I can. 

As a final note, I just want to make clear that as I am not a doctor or medically trained, and also still awaiting further blood results, I may be talking utter garbage. I suggest, in therefore, to do take what I’m saying with a pinch of salt but of course if you do have any questions do get in touch.

Beth x

Find out more about Sydenham's Chorea HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe