USA HAUL & First Impressions | Sephora & Bath and Body Works

18:00


Despite endless daydreaming and hoping that one day I'll be able to take a trip stateside, take out a loan big enough for a rather large splurge in the California shopping malls; in reality I'm yet to leave Europe in my lifetime and my part time job and life as a student hardly makes for a worthy cause to fund my lavish ideas. That said, my very kind and generous Auntie offered to buy me a peace offering while over in the US recently so naturally I thought it rude not to send a mini shopping list after trawling the depths of YouTube for Sephora haul after Sephora haul. As ever my Auntie did not disappoint and returned bearing a Sephora bag with the Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette ( Soul), the LOreal Infallible Eyeshadow in 892 Amber Rush and two travel sized hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works inside, along with an armful of American 'candy'.  

Naturally I couldn't wait to try out the eye shadows and swatch to my hearts content and so far I have not been disappointed with the pay off.  Both the Stila Palette and the L’Oreal pressed pigment have equally impressive longevity and lasting power too - score! 

I have saved more photos and pretty swatches of both eyeshadows for reviews of their own, so once I've had chance to properly test them out, there shall be a review to follow. The BABW hand gels do also smell amazing, as always, and as you can see, the sweets were gone before I had chance to photo them - oops. 

What would be on your stateside shopping list?

Beth x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That L'Oreal pressed pigment is gorgeous! x

    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I have been eyeing the new Stilla palette but can't decide between this one or Mind...
    Can't wait to see your review on it :)
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe