Autumn Make-up Favourites

21:00








For me, every year's the same. The seasons change, the clocks go back and there's always the same handful of makeup products that make the cut each Autumn. The fail -safe holy grail products that I reach for on a near daily basis, that I swear by and trust not to let me down.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: 
Let's start with lip products. I don't know about you but a berry lip is a staple for the Autumn- Winter time and there's a select few that I'll always go back to.Backtrack a couple of years ago and these were all people were talking about and I still love and reach for mine in the shade Crush. Slightly minty in flavour, creamy and easy to apply, this'll last glossy on the lips for hours without drying them out.
The next lip product is another I've had for a fair few years and always go back to as a matte alternative, this time more red than purple in colour. Again, this cult product has great lasting power and is a staple in my bag on nights out.
MAC Modesty Lipstick
If I fancy a less-berry nude alternative, I always reach for MAC Modesty, a pale pink-brown nude that is easy to wear in the day and moisturising on the lips.
I personally think it'd be rude not to include this in today's post as it always has a spot in my daily makeup bag, whatever the season. This concealer gives great medium- full coverage for the autumn winter time , what more do you want!

Mac Soft and Gentle MSF
Being pale I have to be careful with bronzer so this is a great happy medium for the colder months as it works as a great highlighter and bronzer hybrid. This has great pigmentation and also doubles as an eyeshadow - winner!

Naked 2 Palette
I've owned this for a couple of years now and the cool toned shadows always work great for Autumn on my pale skin - more specifically I love the shades verve, bootycall and YDK. Each shadow is buttery and long lasting and work well in conjunction with each other.
Stila Eyes Are The Window (Soul) Palette
If I'm after a warmer eye option this Stila palette is a great alternative. Reviewed HERE, I particularly love the shade kitten, which I've unfortunately now run out of. Like the Naked 2 Palette, I definitely think this palette is worth the hype and definetly worth popping on your Christmas lists.

That's all for my Autumn-Winter staples, what are your fail-safe products?

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe